Thursday, November 6, 2008

YOU PICK IT..!!!

I got home tonight and had a conference call with Japan for work. I don't have to talk much so I was getting sloshed on a nice 12 year old scotch. I just realized that I have not had any dinner so I slammed down some sun flower seeds and deer jerky and washed it down with...you guessed it...MORE SCOTCH!!!!

I have been thinking of things to write about for the past two weeks. I'm sure you can tell due to the poop post and the one before it...admittedly not my best work!

So I need your help...give me some worthless piece of knowledge you'd like me to write about! You pick the topic and post it in the comment section below and I'll do the research and tell you what you want to know.

I'll do the judging Saturday night (because, yes, I'm a looser) and post the winner Sunday. If you are using EntreCard, the winner will get 500ec credits!

So, go think of something...I'm going to get shit faced and play XBox...HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!

2 comments:

dadthedude said...

here is a couple:

1) If I tossed a ball high enough into the air and waited 24 hours.. would I be able to catch it?

2) Why are roof tiles rough and bumpy? Wouldn't it make more sense if they were slick so the rain/snow would slide off?

3) Why can't you recycle pizza boxes?

Blogger said...

Will Emeril Lagasse ever return to his old show, "Emeril Live!" on the Food Network? I am missing the Bam! and deep fried anythings very much.